Monday, September 17, 2012

It's been awhile

It's been a crazy month! Besides working more hours at the Jewelry store, having several gigs and going on vacation back home to Jersey, getting Matt's transfer date to Charlotte (which is the end of October) and trying to pack I haven't had much time for updates. However, I'm back and have some awesome shots coming through out the week.

Before I set off to Jersey I was able to go to a horse farm and take some photos of my grandmother's friend and a horse she's training, along with some others. It was inspirational seeing the love she passion for these animals!








1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm glad you have more photos to share. i love these, especially the first one. i'm glad we're going to be a little closer to each other soon. six hours is a little better than 16...

    ReplyDelete