Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First Engagement Shoot! (SNEAK PEAK!)




This past weekend I was able to do my first engagement shoot!

I put an add out on craigslist about a month or two ago offering a free photo shoot. I've never really worked with photographing people (besides my siblings) and really want to get into the business of capturing these precious moments in time!

...anyway.

I first got a response from a women about a week after I posted the add. Unfortunately because my phone hates me and Matt doesn't know how to use the computer (like for reals) it got deleted before I could even respond back. Needless to say we never connected and I was bummed. I figured though, everything happens for a reason and God had other things planned for me instead.

A couple weeks ago I received and e-mail from an awesome woman named Sara responding to my add! I was stoked and made sure this one didn't get deleted. We made plans and set a date!

Come to find out (it being such a small world and all) Sara used to work for my Aunt in NC! I knew God had a reason for me not being able to get in touch with that other woman! I was also relieved because you never know who you're going to find through the internet.

The day came and it was super hot! Sara and her fiance Matt were great! So much love! I felt comfortable and they joked around which put me at ease as well!

There's a lot of shots and here's just a sneak peak of some. I'll probably only post a few of my favorites because there's a lot. Feel free to check out my facebook page (here) to see them all!




No comments:

Post a Comment