Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fort Dorchester









It's been awhile since I've updated! Work and life in general has been crazy and I haven't had much time to go explore and take pictures. :(

Yesterday me and my friend Meagan went to Fort Dorchester. I got a lot of great shots but I've only had time to edit a few! Enjoy!

The first photo is of an old bell tower. I loved the old bricks and the over all structure of it. I have many photos of it, but chose this one to edit first! There was a small cemetery down in front as well.

The second photo is of a tree stump in front of the fort walls. It seemed so random but perfect all at the same time. I didn't mind getting down on my hands and knees/belly to get just the right angle.

The last picture is of a tree and its vine (obviously... lol.) As we were venturing though some small trails I noticed several trees with vines wrapped all the way up!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the first picture. You find the coolest places to go take pictures of! I wish I was still there to explore with you and take pics. I love that you have this blog so I can keep up with your work...in a way that's better than facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were here too! Apparently there's a lot on Charleston. And I agree about it being better than facebook! It's so much more personal-ish, I check your blog almost daily! (btw I use sooo many exclamation points)

    ReplyDelete