Friday, June 8, 2012

Back to Patriots Park







I had another day off today! Besides sleeping until almost 1o'clock (I guess I was tired) I got some awesome shots!

Me and Matt took a trip over to Patriots Point again and was able to go through the Vietnam Memorial Camp. I love history and being in Charleston, there's a lot of it. I only got to edit 3 photos today, but there's a few more to follow!

The first picture is Ravenel Bridge. It's probably the most well known bridge in Charleston. Every year they hold a run where hundreds of people come. Apparently the bridge sways because of the runners. Creepy! But awesome all at the same time. I'm going to try to do the run with my Aunt the next time it comes up... "victory will be ours." :)

The second picture is of some lunch trays in the mess hall. It wasn't very big and it's crazy to me to think of all the men that had to be cooped up in these areas to protect our freedom. All I can say is thank you.

The third picture is barrels that caged in the memorial. With rocks, plants, beams and fence it made for the perfect/interesting photo!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment